Storage Engineer || WOG
Job roles and responsibility:
- Shall minimally perform the following administration activities for storage and automate them to the extent possible:
- Storage Area Network
- Provide Installation, administration and maintenance support for Storage Area Network and Enterprise Backup.
- Health check and monitoring of the storage devices.
- Integrate the storage solution’s hardware and software into the customer’s operating environment and ensure full interoperability.
- Regularly update the firmware.
- Ensure comprehensive documentation of the storage solution is in place.
- Prepare test plan in consultation with the customer to ensure the solution can function fully. Enterprise Backup
- Administration and management of Symantec backup environment.
- Backup job configuration and scheduling.
- Backup server performance tuning.
- Troubleshoot any backup related.
- Capacity planning for tape libraries and backup servers.
- Perform Disaster Recovery (DR) for all the critical systems and ensure successful rebuilt of Production or DR servers after each DR should the need arise.
- Minimum requirements the resource(s) personnel assigned must be a certified Storage (SAN) and/or Backup Administrator in administration and troubleshooting, in a 24×7 enterprise setting (inclusive of manual discovery or post actions from automatic alerts).
- He/she is/are expected to cover level 1 and level 2 storage related problems and must be an experienced administrator in the following technologies:
- IBM V3700 and V7000
- StorEdge storage
- HP Storage Work
- IBM and Storage Tek tape libraries
- HP Data Protector
Interested candidates, please send your CV to Juhi, firstname.lastname@example.org
We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Only Singaporeans need apply.
- Diploma/Degree and/or relevant work experience
- CEI certified
- Must be currently based in Singapore
- Good sales skills
- Can do attitude
- Commercial awareness
- Excellent presentation and verbal communication skills
- Good organizational skills
If you are interested to grow with TG Group, we want to speak to you! Please submit your CV to email@example.com
- Offered Salary: $2,800 to $7,000 (Basic) + Sales Incentives
- Industry: Engineering
- Experience: Depending on role (as above)
- Qualification: Diploma, Degree AND CEI