IT project operations manager
We are looking for a proactive and service-oriented individual to implement IT initiatives and deliver IT operations excellence for our airport. The candidate will be responsible for requirements analysis, technical assessment, project management, solution deployment, operation management of IT solutions and IT Managed Services
- Work closely with various stakeholders, both internal and external to gather user requirements and deliver solutions to the users.
- Work with internal technical teams and vendors to propose overall technical solutions and key performance indicators to measure success.
- Perform proper project and change management to ensure delivered solutions meet technical, functional, performance, and business requirements.
- Manage 24/7 operations, maintenance, compliance, and renewal of our client IT systems to support operations of the airport.
- Perform, review, and enhance business and IT processes as part of the continuous improvement effort.
- An accredited Bachelor’s degree in Information Systems / Technology, Computer Science, Systems Engineering, or related discipline.
- Minimum two years of work experience in the related technical domains and industry.
Interested applicant, email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or whatsapp 97872636 for further enquiries.
- Tenure: Contract
- Offered Salary: $5,000
- Location: East
- Industry: Professional Services
- Experience: 2 Years
- Qualification: Accredited Bachelor’s degree in Information Systems / Technology, Computer Science, Systems Engineering, or related discipline.