Successful candidate will able to deliver & solve technical problems during project delivery.
- Collect, understand & analyse requirements.
- Conduct review & integration testing to ensure the quality of deliverables before handing over to users for UAT.
- Delivering client training
- Work in teams to design, test and develop localization and customization of ERP and Cloud products.
- Plan and manage developing resources and schedule.
- Diploma/Degree in Information Technology/Business Admin/Accounting
- Familiar with ERP Software/ finance, industry experience will be an advantage.
Interested Applicants, email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or Whatsapp 84269750.
- Tenure: Full Time
- Offered Salary: $4,000
- Location: Central
- Industry: Professional Services
- Experience: Familiar with ERP Software/Finance Industry
- Qualification: Diploma/Degree