Data Entry Assistant
Calling A level graduates! Our client, one of the largest providers of unique filtration technologies and high-quality filters and parts, is hiring! Grab the opportunity to learn about warehouse logistics, shipping documents and operations.
Roles & Responsibilities
• Ensure data entry, accuracy and timeliness of tracking file pertaining to Inbound and Outbound activities of warehouse.
• Execute Data processing pertaining to Delivery Note generation and shipment invoicing.
• R12 Item Assignment Data management.
• Validate, verify and process freight and warehouse invoices.
• Any Other ad-hoc duties assigned by Supervisor.
• No experience required, training will be provided
• Minimum GCE ‘A’ Level required
• Proactive, meticulous, keen interest to learn
• Working Location: Bok Seng Logistic Hub (Walking distance from Gul Circle MRT station).
• Working Hour: 8.30am-5.30pm (Mon-Fri)
• Tenure: 6 Months Contract
Email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
- Tenure: Contract, Internship/Traineeship, Temporary
- Offered Salary: SGD2,000 - SGD2,500
- Location: West
- Industry: Filtration Technologies, Urban Solutions & Sustainability
- Experience: -
- Qualification: Minimum GCE 'A' Level