Customer Relations Officer
Job roles and responsibility:
- Attend to enquiries, primarily incoming calls through the hotline or other channels such as email.
- Understand customer’s needs and provide quick, accurate and satisfactory answers to their queries
- Type of calls consist and not limiting to Concession related matters.
- Filing of claims for customer.
- Point to point enquiries from customer
- Ensure proper recording of conversation with customer in the call centre system
- Meet/exceed all individual and team key performance indicators (KPI) set by the management
- Maintain a positive and helpful approach in interactions with all customers
- Able to work during weekend and perform OT when necessary
- Other ad hoc duties as assigned by Team Leaders or Supervisors
- Have previous experience in call centre is highly preferred or customer service experience
- A team player with good interpersonal and communications skills
- Self-motivated and able to work independently with minimal supervision
- We can take fresh candidates with a diploma
Interested candidates, please send your CV to Juhi, email@example.com
We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Only Singaporeans need apply.
- Diploma/Degree and/or relevant work experience
- CEI certified
- Must be currently based in Singapore
- Good sales skills
- Can do attitude
- Commercial awareness
- Excellent presentation and verbal communication skills
- Good organizational skills
If you are interested to grow with TG Group, we want to speak to you! Please submit your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Tenure: Permanent
- Offered Salary: $2,800 to $7,000 (Basic) + Sales Incentives
- Location: Central
- Experience: Depending on role (as above)
- Qualification: Diploma, Degree AND CEI