This position provides the opportunity you to be part of the foundational ecommerce technology team. To be run as a startup inside a corporate organization, you should have an agile mindset and entrepreneurial spirit to drive ecommerce performance. You must have a strong interest in creating omnichannel and seamless customer experiences. An interest in data and creating the connected customer will be an advantage.
- Gather, analyse and validate business, functional and non-functional requirements, with the objective to meet business goals, regulatory demand and operational risks.
- Suggest requirements independently that will benefit he business and gets buy in from the business team.
- Solution design prepare detailed specifications on core and ancillary system functionalities
- Perform functional analysis and allocation to identify required tasks
- Use standard Requirements Management, Testing, and Defect Management tools
- Conduct user interviews, leading and facilitating sessions, and developing business process models and formal specifications
- Lead the development and elaboration of user stories and decomposition of stories.
- Prepare the test plan, test cases and test data/files, then execute the testing, review the test results, raise defects and report test progress with QA team.
- Prepare training documentation and conduct end user training
- Diploma/Degree with 3 – 4 years of relevant experience
- Experience in Ecommerce projects is required
Interested applicant, email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or whatsapp 97872636 for further enquiries
- Tenure: Contract
- Offered Salary: $6,000
- Location: East
- Industry: Professional Services
- Experience: 3-4 Years
- Qualification: Diploma/Degree