Assistant / Project Manager (Engineering)
Our client is looking a Dynamic and experienced professional who can manage and deliver end to end engineering projects.
- Key member in the product development team.
- Plan, execute, monitor, control and closure of projects on a timely basis, within budget and scope.
- Identify potential risk, perform qualitative and quantitative analysis, recommend mitigation plan.
- Prepare and facilitate review meetings and follow-up on closure of action items.
- Set deadlines, monitor and summarize progress of project.
- Identify, plan and procure resources requirements.
- Validate completeness of project and product documentation.
- Manage stakeholders’ engagements and expectations.
- Diploma in engineering discipline with minimum 10 years or Bachelor Degree with minimum 5 years relevant working experiences.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Project, Power Point, Words, Excel
- Good interpersonal skills, excellent presentation and project management skill.
- Proactive and have clear prioritizations of work
- Tenure: Contract, Permanent
- Offered Salary: Up to SGD $8,000
- Location: North
- Industry: Engineering & Manufacturing
- Experience: 5 years
- Qualification: Diploma in engineering discipline with minimum 10 years or Bachelor Degree